What is UPNEEQ?
UPNEEQ® (oxymetazoline hydrochloride ophthalmic solution), 0.1% is an eyedrop used to treat acquired blepharoptosis (low-lying lids) in adults.
How Do I Apply Upneeq?
Apply Upneeq to your affected eye(s) in 2 easy steps
Step 1: Cut open foil wrapper and remove single-use vial
Step 2: Apply one drop of Upneeq in each affected eye as directed, once a day
If you wear contact lenses, remove them before applying Upneeq eyedrops
- You may put them back in 15 minutes after applying Upneeq
- If more than one topical ophthalmic drug is being used, the drugs should be administered at least 15 minutes between applications
Upneeq should only be used as directed
- Upneeq is designed to only be applied as an eyedrop
- Each vial contains enough Upneeq solution to allow for one drop in each affected eye
- The solution should never be swallowed or ingested in any other way
- Storage requirements: Upneeq should be stored at 68°F-77°F (20°C-25°C) and should be protected from excessive heat
- Keep out of reach of children