Revision Skincare Brightening Facial Wash
- Brightens skin with radiant-boosting Vitamin C, and extracts of Licorice and Lily
- Exfoliates dead surface cells for softer, smoother skin
- Combines White Tea Extract and Vitamin E for antioxidant benefits
- Cleanses skin without stripping it of its natural moisture content
- 6.7 FL OZ | 198 mL bottle
- Use twice daily, in the morning and evening. Wet face with tepid water. Dispense a nickel-sized amount into palm of hand. Lather in hands. Using fingertips, gently massage onto face using circular motions. Avoid eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat skin dry. Contains acids, which may make the skin more sensitive to the sun. We recommend the use of Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 or Intellishade®.
- Salicylic Acid. A Beta-Hydroxy Acid that deeply cleans pores and exfoliates dead surface cells.
- Glycolic Acid. An Alpha-Hydroxy Acid that exfoliates dead skin cells and improves skin texture.
- Sucrose Laurate. A naturally-derived surfactant cleanses the skin without stripping it of its natural moisture content.
- Vitamin C, Licorice and Lily Extract. Naturally brighten skin.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol). Nourishes and restores moisture to the skin.
- White Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder). Provides antioxidant benefits.
Rejuvenating cleanser for brighter, smoother skin
Brightening Facial Wash - Ultrarich cleanser, with Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids plus brightening botanicals removes both the day's impurities and dead surface cells, leaving skin clean, hydrated and smooth.
Who benefits? All skin types, except those with dry or sensitive skin types.
How to Use
- In Stock: 877
- Weight: 6.7 oz
- Product Type: Skin Care