- A light sunkissed glow
- Untinted Moisturizer with a hint of tan
- Quick-drying, non-sticky & comfortable to wear all day
- Ultra-hydrating for up to 48 hours with an even fade
- No self tan smell, streak-free & easy to apply
- Reapply daily, or as desired, to build your depth of tan
- Vegan-friendly & 100% natural tanning active
FOR A SUNKISSED GLOW THAT GRADUALLY BUILDS
For a subtle, sunkissed glow, our Light/Medium gradual tan lotion is ultra-hydrating and gradually builds as you reapply, to create your perfect tan. Ideal for all skin tones, this iconic moisturizer with a hint of tan is ultra-hydrating and easy-to-apply. Simply wash your hands after application.
1. PREP Exfoliate and moisturize dry areas, hands, feet, ankles & wrists
2. APPLY APPLY to dry skin in upward circular motions, ensuring all areas are covered
3. RINSE Shower off after 4-8 hours
4. GLOW A natural sunkissed glow will develop in 4-8 hours. re-apply daily to build your depth of tan.
We classify this product as 100% Clean. This means we have simplified this vegan-friendly formula, without compromising on quality, ensuring every ingredient is responsibly sourced and absolutely essential, leaving no unnecessary ingredients in your product*
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dihydroxyacetone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Ethoxydiglycol, Ceteareth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Saccharide Isomerate, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Anise Alcohol, Coumarin.
* Our 100% Clean products are always free form parabens, Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde Releasing Agents, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Triclosanor Triclocarbon, Retinylpalmitate, Sulfates, SLES, SLES
Unfortunately facilities do not currently recycle this tube due to the mixed materials used, however we are working hard on this and will update you as soon as we can. For now please dispose of this tube in the general waste.
- Product Details