- Leaves a sheer, weightless matte finish
- 100% mineral broad spectrum sunscreen protection, no chemical filters
- Helps boost skin’s natural defenses to environmental stress
- Paraben-free and non-comedogenic
- Ideal for all skin types including sensitive
- 5% Zinc oxide (Z-Cote®)
- This microfine zinc oxide is a non-chemical filter providing broad spectrum protection against burning UVB rays and aging UVA rays. The particle size and distribution characteristics spread evenly and provide a non-whitening effect
- 6% Titanium dioxide
- Microfine titanium dioxide is a non-chemical SPF contributor that forms a barrier on skin to protect against UVA and UVB rays
- Artemia salina
- This plankton extract helps boost skin’s natural defenses and resistance to UV rays and heat-induced stress<
A weightless 100% physical sunscreen that provides broad spectrum protection with a transparent finish
Sheer Physical UV Defense SPF 50 is an ultra-sheer, transparent sunscreen fluid that combines 100% mineral filters with artemia salina, a plankton extract to help boost skin’s natural defenses to UV- and heat-induced stress, offers broad spectrum protection for all skin types, including sensitive. One of the best sunscreens for the face, it is formulated with Titanium Dioxide, a broad spectrum 100% mineral filter, and enhanced with artemia salina, a plankton extract to help boost skin’s natural defenses to UV- and heat-induced stress. This silky sheer fluid spreads easily and dries quickly, leaving no residue.
HOW TO USE
Shake well before use. Apply sunscreen liberally to the face, neck, and chest 15 minutes before sun exposure and before applying makeup. Reapply sunscreen after 40 minutes of swimming, sweating, immediately after towel drying, and least every two hours. For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• Limit time in the sun, from 10 am - 2 pm
• Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
• For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use
SCIENCE & PROOF
Ground-breaking sunscreen technology that offers an optimized preservative system and proven all-physical, broad spectrum filters that features one of the first-to-market, transparent, mattifying fluid that is paraben-free with an SPF 50 protection level.
“Shake then apply” action helps ensure even distribution of sunscreen ingredients.
- In Stock: 999
- Weight: 4.4 oz
- Product Type: Skin Care