- Features a blend of salicylic acids to address breakouts and visible signs of aging
- The low pH of the acidic toner optimizes acid efficacy
- Synthetic fragrance-free
- Ideal complement to aesthetic procedures and at-home cosmeceutical use
- LHA (Caproloyl salicylic acid)
- Glycolic acid
- Salicylic acid
Its on backorder with manufacturer until March 3rd. Place an order now to be the first to get.
Glycolic acid toner to help get rid of clogged pores and remove surface dead skin cells with lipo-hydroxy acid.
LHA Toner is a targeted glycolic acid toner ideal for combination oily skin. Formulated with a triple combination of exfoliating agents, including lipo-hydroxy acid, glycolic acid, and salicylic acid, it efficiently removes excess residue and surface cells to get rid of clogged pores. Designed for aging skin prone to breakouts, this glycolic acid toner has a low pH to efficiently exfoliate and reveal brighter, more even, and refined skin.
HOW TO USE- Twice daily after using LHA Cleanser, pour a small amount of this glycolic acid toner onto a cotton ball and smooth over face, neck and chest.
- If using in the morning, follow with a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and sunscreen.
- If using in the evening, follow with a SkinCeuticals corrective product or moisturizer.
- In Stock: 997
- Weight: 7.1 oz
- Product Type: Skin Care