- Features a free acid value of 10% glycolic acid to promote cellular turnover
- 36% average improvement in glowing skin
- Dye-, and fragrance-free
- Tested tolerable for nightly use
- Ideal complement to chemical peels to pre-condition skin and extend results; always consult with a physician for individual regimen recommendations
- 36% average improvement in radiance
- 37% average improvement in skin texture
- 19% average improvement in skin tone
- 10% Glycolic Free Acid Value
- 2% Phytic acid
- 1% Soothing complex
Nighttime glycolic acid cream delivers a true 10% glycolic acid value to promote cellular turnover for healthy, glowing skin
Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight is formulated with a free acid value of 10% glycolic acid, allowing it to work at a true 10% concentration proven optimal in promoting effective exfoliation and natural cell turnover. Free acid value refers to the true strength of a glycolic acid product, and is affected by both the concentration of acid and the pH of the formula. This potent night cream is synergistically blended with 2% phytic acid to promote skin clarity and brightness, and a triple action-soothing complex to help support the skin barrier. Proven tolerable for nightly use, Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight improves the appearance of skin texture and tone to promote a bright complexion and glowing skin.
HOW TO USE
• Shake before use.
• Some skin types may require time to acclimate to glycolic acid. In these cases, precondition skin for this night cream by limiting initial use to once every other evening.
• Apply an even, pea-sized layer over entire face and neck. After one week, increase to every evening or as advised by a skincare professional.
• Avoid eye area.
• Always use with a daytime antioxidant + sunscreen.
• With use of a high-concentration glycolic acid, it is common to experience mild symptoms of skin detoxification such as redness and temporary skin purging. Generally, these side effects resolve with continual use.
In an 8-week clinical study, Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight significantly improved the appearance of key markers of glowing skin:
SCIENCE & PROOF
Not every glycolic acid cream is created equal. The effectiveness of glycolic acid is determined by its free acid value, which depends on 2 factors:
1. Concentration: a 4-10% glycolic acid is the ideal concentration for nightly use
2. pH: low pH formulas preserve the strength of the glycolic acid for optimal efficacy on skin
Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight is formulated with a concentration of glycolic acid that delivers a true 10% glycolic free acid value in a 3.5 pH formula tolerable for nightly use. This potent glycolic acid cream is complemented by a soothing complex of botanicals and oils, along with a 2% phytic acid to improve texture, radiance, and overall glow.
- In Stock: 998
- Weight: 1.8 oz
- Product Type: Skin Care