- Phloretin CF: A light, triple antioxidant serum provides advanced environmental protection and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and skin discoloration.
- Discoloration Defense: Multi-phase serum formulated to reduce the appearance of multiple types of discoloration, including stubborn brown patches.
- Retinol 0.5: Pure, highly concentrated retinol in a stabilized delivery system that visibly improves the appearance of skin discolorations, uneven tone, and fine lines and wrinkles.
- Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50: Broad spectrum sunscreen with a universal tint to enhance natural skin tone and help protect against damaging UVA/UVB rays for brighter, more radiant skin.
- Phloretin CF - 2% phloretin, 10% L-ascorbic acid, 0.5% ferulic
- Discoloration Defense - 3% tranexamic acid, 5% niacinimide, 1% kojic acid, 5% HEPES
- Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50 - Translucent color spheres, Zinc oxide (Z-Cote®), Titanium dioxide, Artemia salina
- Retinol 0.5 - 0.5% retinol
A four-product homecare regimen to help treat skin discoloration and improve radiance.
This targeted homecare kit with key brightening products systematically improves the appearance of skin discolorations through multiple modes of action. A comprehensive four-step regimen helps improve skin tone evenness and radiance, and diminishes the appearance of discoloration.
HOW TO USE
After cleansing and toning, apply 4-5 drops of Phloretin CF® to face, neck, and chest. Avoid contact with eyes. Allow product to absorb completely. Apply 3-5 drops of Discoloration Defense to dry skin, avoiding contact with eyes and lips. Allow product to absorb completely. Apply a liberal amount of Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50 to the entire face, neck and chest.
At night apply 3-5 drops of Discoloration Defense to dry skin, avoiding contact with eyes and lips. Allow product to absorb completely. Apply a pea-sized amount of Retinol 0.5 to thoroughly cleansed skin. Carefully avoid the eyes and the corners of the eyes. To ensure optimal results, wait at least 30 minutes before applying any additional corrective or moisturizing products the same evening as applying SkinCeuticals Retinol products. Limit initial use to once or twice a week; gradually increase frequency to every other night, and finally each evening as tolerated.
It is normal for vitamin C products to darken after opening due to air and light exposure. Any change in color does not affect the product's efficacy.
Retinol is photosensitizing—broad-spectrum sun protection is a must when retinol is part of your skin care regimen. As a precaution, retinol products should not be used by pregnant women, or women who intend to become pregnant in the near future. Though there are no reports of topical retinol having any negative effect on fetal development, some problems have been reported with ingested retinoic acid.
- In Stock: 997
- Weight: 0.0 oz
- Product Type: Skin Care