- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Brightens and smooths skin’s texture
- Contains time-released Retinol for maximum efficacy with minimal irritation
- Boosts skin’s hydration level to help combat the dryness associated with Retinol
- Available in two strengths based on skin's tolerability
- 1 FL OZ | 30 mL w/pump
- Use only at night. After cleansing, dispense one to two pumps on back of hand. Apply to face two to three times per week, avoiding the eye area. Increase usage as tolerated. Before using the 1.0% Retinol strength product, consult your skincare professional to determine frequency of application. Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 or Intellishade® are recommended while using this product.
- Retinol (1.0%). Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Isosorbide Dicaprylate. Provides long-term controlled hydration to needed areas of the skin.
- Bakuchiol. Enhances the effects of Retinol and provides broad-spectrum antioxidant benefits.
- Ophiopogon japonicus Root Extract. Boosts skin's hydration levels.
- THD Ascorbate (Vitamin C).The most potent and stable form of Vitamin C to help brighten and even skin tone.
- Sesame Extract. Helps plump and smooth skin's texture.
- Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glyceryl Stearate, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Isosorbide Dicaprylate, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-100 Stearate, Bakuchiol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Retinol, Ubiquinone, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Squalane, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Cetyl Alcohol, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Fragrance (Parfum).
- No. Retinoic Acid is a prescription drug in various forms and many cannot tolerate its side effects. Retinol, which is pure Vitamin A, is a less aggressive alternative that provides effective results.
- Early use of products containing pure and stable Retinol will help to combat fine lines and wrinkles before they become noticeable. With consistent and continual use, Retinol is effective in fighting the signs of aging.
- Yes. If you experience redness, irritation or excessive dryness, reduce usage frequency. Retinol may cause some skin types to peel initially.
- Retinol Complete® contains Bakuchiol, a broad-spectrum antioxidant which also helps to stabilize the Retinol. It also contains Vitamins C, E and Coenzyme Q10.
- Retinol may initially cause dryness and peeling in some skin types. However, Retinol Complete® contains Sesame Extract and Ophiopogon japonicus Root Extract which help boost skin’s hydration levels.
- No. We do not recommend using Retinol Complete® while pregnant or breast-feeding. Studies have shown that high amounts of Vitamin A during pregnancy may have detrimental effects.
- Revision Skincare® products are NOT tested on animals unless required by law and/or a specific regulations.
For reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Retinol Complete® 1.0- Revolutionary facial serum to brighten and smooth skin's texture with the power of five antioxidants and a proprietary blend of botanical extracts that boosts the effectiveness of Retinol while providing long-term hydration.
Who benefits? All skin types. Ideal for those with combination, oily and mature skin types.
How to Use
- Product Details