Revision Skincare C+ Correcting Complex 30%™
- Helps to support the skin’s natural production of Vitamins C and E
- Delivers the next generation of Vitamin C—correcting existing damage and defending your skin for the future
- Supports the skin’s Microbiome with prebiotic technology
- 1 FL OZ | 30 mL w/pump
- Use morning and evening after cleansing, but before moisturizing. Dispense one pump into palm of hand and apply evenly to the face, avoiding the eye area. Be sure to use a daily anti-aging moisturizer with sunscreen such as Intellishade® (Original, Matte or TruPhysical™) or Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 to further protect skin from environmental stressors.
- MelaPATH™ Technology. A patent-pending blend of powerful antioxidants that is designed to combat free radicals
- Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan. Prebiotic technology that helps to support the Microbiome
- Diglucosyl Gallic Acid. Harnesses the power of the Microbiome
- THD Ascorbate (Vitamin C).The most potent and stable form of Vitamin C to help brighten and even skin tone.
Exclusive antioxidant blend with patent-pending MelaPATH™ technology
Combat + Correct with the Power of Plus.
C+ Correcting Complex 30%™ - Reveal a brilliant glow, a more even skin tone and a more youthful appearance. Infused with our patent-pending MelaPATH™ technology that illuminates, refines, and rejuvenates, C+ Correcting Complex 30%™ defends and corrects the skin-damaging effects of free radicals generated by Urban Dust and High Energy Visible light (HEV or blue light).
87% of users reported visibly brighter skin*
94% of users reported an improvement in the evenness of skin tone*
84% of users reported visibly firmer skin*
90% of users reported an improvement in overall skin appearance*
*Based on results of a self-assessment questionnaire given to 31 women, ages 38-60, after 12 weeks of directed use, two times daily. Data on file. Results may vary.
Who benefits? All skin types. Ideal for those with dry, oily or combination skin types.
Before and After*†
*VISIA®-CR images taken with cross-polarized filter at Baseline and after 12 weeks of directed use, two times daily. Data on file. Results may vary.
†VISIA®-CR images taken with parallel-polarized filter at Baseline and after 12 weeks of directed use, two times daily. Data on file. Results may vary.
Fight Oxidative Stress.
With adults spending an average of nearly 9 hours a day in front of a screen, it’s nearly impossible to avoid High-Energy Visible light (or blue light). Our MelaPATH™ technology helps to fight free radical damage caused by blue light from electronic devices.
The MelaPATH™ Difference
Patent-pending MelaPATH™ technology:
+ Brightens and evens the appearance of skin tone
+ Helps to support the skin’s natural production of Vitamins C and E
+ Improves the appearance of fine lines
+ Defends and corrects the skin-damaging effects of free radicals generated by Urban Dust and High Energy Visible light (HEV or blue light)
How to Use
- Product Details