- For use when soap and water are not available.
- Hand hygiene is an important part of our response to COVID-19. Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds is essential, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after coughing, sneezing, or blowing one’s nose. If soap and water are not readily available, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends consumers use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60 percent alcohol.
- 80% alcohol content.
- Application of this product helps reduce bacteria that potential cause disease.
- Manufactured using United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) grade ingredients consistent with the World Health Organization recommendations.
- Convenient spray top bottle for controlled application.
Our hand sanitizer is formulated with 80% alcohol in accordance with the FDA’s current regulations. It is manufactured using USP grade ingredients consistent with the World Health Organization recommendations.
Spray directly on hand and rub in thoroughly. Repeat as needed.
All options are vegan.
All options are wheat-free.
- In Stock: 999
- Weight: 0.13 lb
- Product Type: Makeup