- 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Cleanser (Full Size): Deeply penetrates the skin to remove buildup from clogged pores and eradicate blemishes. As a wash-off treatment, it is infused with a powerful, yet gentle dose of ultra-micronized 10% Benzoyl Peroxide to eliminate any possible irritation.
- 5% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Spot Treatment (Full Size): A clinical grade hormonal acne solution that targets flare-ups whenever they strike while helping to reduce any redness or irritation. This spot treatment is formulated with medical-grade Bakuchiol and Aloe
- Aloe Vera Blemish Soothing Moisturizer
- 10% Benzoyl Peroxide An ultra-micronized, non-irritating, anti-bacterial, acne-reducing antiseptic agent.
- Aloe Vera A medical-grade ingredient containing antioxidants and Vitamins A & C to help soothe and calm hormonally-imbalanced skin.
- REG-ulate360 Complex™ – Featuring medical-grade actives including Resveratrol, Vitamin E, Green Tea, and a cutting-edge, plant-derived phytoestrogen known as Genistein, this proprietary technology helps restore the appearance of hormonally imbalanced skin to an optimal healthy state.
This three-step system of derm-developed topicals including our 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Cleanser, 5% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Spot Treatment, and Aloe Vera Blemish Soothing Moisturizer is the ultimate solution for fighting hormonal acne. Infused with powerful clinical grade ingredients including Benzoyl Peroxide, medical-grade Aloe Vera, and Dr. Zenovia's proprietary REG-ulate360 Complex™, this kit will help diminish current breakouts and redness while soothing acne-prone, sensitive skin.
How To Use
Step 1: Pump a small amount of 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Cleanser into dampened hands, and gently massage over face and neck using a circular motion. Rinse thoroughly with water and pat dry. Avoid eye area.
Step 2: Blend a thin layer of 5% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Spot Treatment to affected area. Use once a day and increase to two or three times daily as needed. If excessive dryness or irritation occurs, reduce application.
Step 3: Apply a rich layer of Aloe Vera Blemish Soothing Moisturizer onto clean face and neck utilizing circular motions. Use AM & PM.
Dr. Zenovia's Tip
It’s imperative to gradually introduce Benzoyl Peroxide into your skincare routine. If excessive dryness or irritation occurs, reduce application. Additionally, since this ingredient can increase sensitivity to the sun, be sure to follow with an SPF during the day.
1. 100% Agree redness was reduced on skin
2. 93% Agree acne was reduced
3. 93% Agree acne breakouts were reduced overnight
Notes: *Based on questionnaire results from independent 6-week Patient Trials on the Clear Complexion line. This includes the 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Cleanser, 5% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Spot Treatment, Advanced Retinol Night Repair Treatment, Aloe Vera Blemish Soothing Moisturizer, & 10% Glycolic Acne Control Peel Pads.
- Product Details