Amika High Tide Deep Waver
Instantly create flawless beach wavesDetails:
- 3 tourmaline ceramic barrels in .7 in/18.5 mm deliver gorgeous, beachy waves
- custom-mold leaves no-marks
- negative ion technology seals cuticle to smooth hair
- 30-minute auto shut-off option – for extra safety and peace of mind
- heat resistant, no slip handle – delivers styling comfort
- kickstand – to rest safely on vanity or countertop
- cool tip for easy control and safety
- digital adjustable temperature from 120° f - 390°f (50°c - 198°c)
- 9 ft / 2.75 m cord with 360°swivel
- 1-year warranty
- section hair into half up, half down.
- position your thumb on the indent at the clip of the deep waver.
- take a 1" – 2" section of hair.
- press to open the deep waver clamp. holding the tool horizontally, insert the desired hair section - starting at the root. release the hold so the clamp is closed with the hair in between the barrel and clamp. hold the deep waver in place for about 5 seconds. the longer the hair is pressed, the more defined the waves will be.
- press to open and continue downward to the next area of the selected hair section. repeat down the entire section of hair until the whole length is waved.
- continue throughout hair.
- for face framing pieces, hold the deep waver at a slightly downward angle (parallel to your cheekbones)
- finish by tousling hair with your favorite amika texture spray.
BELLS AND WHISTLES
- Product Details