- 100% physical broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Maintains a matte finish even in hot, humid conditions
- Smoothes skin texture and minimizes appearance of pores
- Weightless mousse dries to a powder finish, optimizing make-up application
- Formulated with translucent color spheres to provide universal tint for all skin tones and repel oil to minimize sebum appearance.
- Non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic
- 4% transparent micronized zinc oxide (Z-Cote®)
- 9% titanium dioxide
- Aerated silica
- Translucent color spheres
A broad spectrum 100% physical tinted sunscreen with an oil-absorbing base that leaves a long-lasting matte finish
Daily UVA/UVB oil-absorbing protective base with a matte finish.
This mattifying 100% physical sunscreen is formulated with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide (Z-Cote®*) to provide high broad spectrum UV protection. Enhanced with aerated silica technology, it is proven to maintain a matte finish even in hot, humid conditions. Its weightless mousse texture dries to a powder finish, optimizing makeup application. *Z-COTE HP-1 is a Registered Trademark of BASF
HOW TO USEApply sunscreen liberally to the face, neck, and chest 15 minutes before sun exposure and before applying makeup. Reapply sunscreen after 40 minutes of swimming, sweating, immediately after towel drying, and least every two hours. For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use.
SCIENCE & PROOFHigh SPF sunscreen can be challenging for combination and oil skin types, creating an oily sheen on skin and clogging pores. Enhanced sebum production from heat exacerbates this effect by stretching pores and increasing surface oil and shine. Formulated with 100% physical filters, this broad spectrum tinted sunscreen minimizes oil and maintains its matte finish even in hot, humid conditions.
This sunscreen contains oil-absorbing powders to help minimize the appearance of sweat and oil for a long-lasting matte finish.
- In Stock: 998
- Weight: 1.1 oz
- Product Type: Skin Care