Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Sunscreen
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- For children under six months of age: consult a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Using a broad-spectrum sunscreen SPF 30 or higher together with a comprehensive sun protection program including wearing sun protective clothing, hats, sunglasses, and avoiding the sun between the hours of 10am - 2pm may help reduce the risk of premature skin aging.
- Store at room temperature.
Nu-Derm Healthy Skin Protection SPF 35 daily sunscreen provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. This non-comedogenic sunscreen with micronized zinc oxide and octinoxate helps protect newly transformed, younger-looking skin.
How To Use:
Octinoxate 7.5%, Zinc Oxide 9%
Butylparaben, cetearyl alcohol, citric acid, C13-14 isoparaffin, DEA-cetyl phosphate, disodium EDTA, ethylhexyl stearate, ethylparaben, isobutylparaben, isopropyl palmitate, laureth-7, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, polyacrylamide, polyether-1, polysorbate 60, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, water (aqua)
- Product Details