- Fast antimicrobial time-kill
- Fast anti-biofilm activity
- Fast anti-toxin activity
- Direct Spray Application:
- Wash your hands and remove makeup and/or lotions from around your eyes.
- Close your eyes, apply 2 or 3 sprays of Avenova directly to the top of each eyelid.
- Using a clean cotton pad, gently wipe the base of your upper and lower eye lashes and excess solution before opening your eyes.
- 0.01% Hypochlorous acid in saline.
- Active Ingredients: Hypochlorous Acid
Avenova’s patented formula uses HOCl, which your body naturally produces to fight off toxins and inflammation caused by bacteria. With no stinging or irritation, it’s non-toxic and non-sensitizing, making it completely safe for regular use.Avenova Hypochlorous Spray Solution, 20 mL Bottle and One Spray Pump an eyelid and lash cleanser with a soothing formula for effective relief from irritation, dry eyes, styes and blepharitis.
What it is: Avenova Hypochlorous is an eyelid and lash cleanser with a soothing formula for effective relief from irritation, dry eyes, styes and blepharitis.
About Avenova: Tested and Recommended by Ophthalmologists and Optometrists. Avenova is pure hypochlorous acid (HOCl) product that manages the overpopulation of bacteria and is free of bleach impurities, making it safe and effective for long-term use. Avenova is designed for the removal of foreign materials including microorganisms and debris on and around the eyelid margins that may be due to Blepharitis, Meibomian Gland Dysfunction (MGD), and Dry Eye.
Benefits: Gentle, refreshing, and soothing for everyday eyelid and eyelash hygiene. Available in a 20 mL glass bottle with a fine mist spray pump included.
In laboratory studies, Avenova™ demonstrates:
- Product Details