- Flowerchild: Matte fresh cool pink
- Melody (Formerly Rosebud): Matte mid-toned rose
- Papaya: Matte pink coral
- Passion: Matte vibrant plum
- Sandalwood: Matte warm baked earth
- Sheer Petal: Shimmery bronzy plum
- Soleil: Shimmery Coral bronze
- Spice Berry: Shimmery rose bronze
- Sweet: Shimmery Soft peachy pink
- Longwearing: Delivers a high-performance finish and an all-day glow, without smudging, transferring, or melting.
- Multitasking: A buildable, blendable formulation you can wear on cheeks, as an eyeshadow, and on lips too, delivering antioxidant protection.
- Talc-Free: Natural, triple milled mineral pigments add natural looking colors and highlights.
A velvety soft mineral powder blush imparts a gentle flush of longwearing, buildable color, perfect for popping cheekbones, or adding to eyelids and lips.
For a healthy, natural flush of velvety soft color, meet our mineral Blush. In semi-matte or shimmery finishes, this weightless, talc-free formulation diffuses skin with a veil of longwearing, rich-pigment hues, complementing your natural tones. Effortlessly blendable and buildable, a gentle sweep of blush creates a delicate wash of color, or you can layer-up for a more vibrant color pop. Add to eyelids or lips too for a monochrome effect.
Meet the Shades:
Suitable for all skin types.
Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Boron Nitride, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Isopentyldiol. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 16035 (Red 40 Lake)
How To Use
Use desired blush brush and lightly sweep onto cheeks.
Did You Know?
All of our formulations work in synergy together, so you can mix and match blushes to customize your perfect color flush. And, if you want to play with texture, try mixing a powder blush with one of our cream blushes for a creamy, velvety finish, or top your powder blush with Barrier Balm for a dewy finish.
- Product Details