(1) Obagi Nu-Derm Foaming Gel (6.7 oz): An effective skin cleanser that washes away impurities such as dirt, debris, excess oil, makeup, and pollutants.
(1) Obagi Nu-Derm Toner (6.7 oz): A gentle daily-use toner that hydrates and restores your skin’s pH balance. It helps your skin better absorb other Nu-Derm products to achieve a more radiant, evenly-toned complexion.
(1) Obagi Nu-Derm Clear (2 oz): A skin-bleaching and correcting cream with 4% hydroquinone to fade and eliminate dark spots, age spots, uneven skin tone and discoloration.
(1) Obagi Nu-Derm Exfoderm Forte (2 oz): An exfoliation lotion that helps remove dead skin cells and promotes healthy new skin cell production. It contains glycolic acid and lactic acid for the most effective treatment in achieving radiant, even skin.
(1) Obagi Nu-Derm Blender (2 oz): A skin lightener and blending cream that effectively reduces and diminishes dark spots, age spots, freckles, hyper-pigmentation and discoloration.
(1) Obagi Nu-Derm Hydrate Moisturizer (1.7 oz): A soothing, conditioning lotion with natural ingredients like avocado oil to lock in moisture all day without irritating your skin or clogging your pores.
(1) Obagi Nu-Derm Sun Shield SPF 50 (3 oz): A powerful sunscreen that offers protection against harmful UVA/UVB rays and helps prevent signs of sun damage and premature aging. Its matte finish delivers smooth, protected skin without a greasy feel or shiny appearance.
Complete skin care system specially formulated for normal to oily skin to help correct hyperpigmentation, such as dark spots and melasma, and transform the appearance of aging skin.
This product requires a prescription which we offer for free through our telemedicine partner, My Doctror's Live. After you complete your purchase, we will reach out to you about scheduling a quick 5 minute telemedicine appointment. To learn more about My Doctor's Live, please visit My Doctor's Live | Totality Skincare (totality-skincare.com)
Important Safety Information for Obagi Nu-Derm Clear, Blender® and Sunfader
(contains 4% hydroquinone)
People with prior history of sensitivity or allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients should not use it. The safety of topical hydroquinone use during pregnancy or in children (12 years and under) has not been established.
Avoid contact with eyes, nose, mouth, or lips. In case of accidental contact, patient should rinse eyes, nose, mouth, or lips with water and contact physician.
Sunscreen use is an essential aspect of hydroquinone therapy because even minimal sunlight exposure sustains melanocytic activity.
Contains sodium metabisulfite, a sulfite that may cause allergic-type reactions including anaphylactic symptoms and life-threatening or less severe asthmatic episodes in certain susceptible people. The overall prevalence of sulfite sensitivity in the general population is unknown and probably low. Sulfite sensitivity is seen more frequently in asthmatic than in nonasthmatic people.
PRECAUTIONS (ALSO SEE WARNINGS):
Treatment should be limited to relatively small areas of the body at one time since some patients experience a transient skin reddening and a mild burning sensation, which does not preclude treatment.
Pregnancy Category C: Animal reproduction studies have not been conducted with topical hydroquinone. It is also not known whether hydroquinone can cause fetal harm when used topically on a pregnant woman or affect reproductive capacity. It is not known to what degree, if any, topical hydroquinone is absorbed systemically. Topical hydroquinone should be used on pregnant women only when clearly indicated.
Nursing Mothers: It is not known whether topical hydroquinone is absorbed or excreted in human milk. Caution is advised when topical hydroquinone is used by a nursing mother.
Pediatric Usage: Safety and effectiveness in children below the age of 12 years have not been established.
Use of the product should be discontinued if hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients is noted.
- Product Details