- titanium barrels - the newest and most advanced technological development used and preferred by professional stylists. this lightweight material offers superior heat conductivity and an ultra-smooth surface that allows hair to curl easily for silky curls that shine.
- gentle and safe - mch heaters emit far-infrared heat that instantly penetrates the cortex of the hair cuticle, heating from the inside out. the hair is heated evenly and in half the time of conventional heat, reducing the risk of damage.
- feather-light - titanium has the highest strength to weight ratio. the lightweight curler is incredibly durable and stands up to the toughest of professional conditions.
- au naturale - the clip-free design achieves fast and easy natural-looking curls and waves without creases.
- digital interface - for precise setting and monitoring of temperature from 250ºf (121ºc) up to 450ºf (232ºc), the most important element for getting consistent and effective results. the auto-shutoff feature means no power will be wasted when not in use.
- love that glove - heat-resistant 3-fingered glove gives flexibility & more precise curing - without the burn.
- ready and able - an easy grip, 9 foot 360° swivel cord made of heat-proof, up to 450ºf (232ºc), fabric and a professional hook makes use and storage simple.
- custom carrying case - stores neat and travels well.
- dual voltage 110–240 v - for international adventures.
- 1-year warranty - for extra protection.
- the 32mm/1.25" curler; i.e "the bump" - best for creating the round-brush, straight look with movement on long hair. Bend the ends of a voluminous ‘do, giving it more life. Curl and set in large sections using the amika Touchable Hair Spray to get a rounder, bouncier look or curl in different directions to show layers.
- the 25mm/1" curler; i.e. "glamour" - the most popular curl size for creating anything from classic or retro looks to modern voluminous styles. Curl and set, wait 10 minutes for the curls to cool, release, brush and style for the biggest, bounciest curl. Let hair air dry and curl the hair in alternating directions for a classic beachy look.
- the 25-18mm/.75-1" curler; i.e. "au natural" - curls that are tighter at the bottom, looser on the top with less uniformity. For even more of a natural look, alternate the size of hair sections being curled and between wrapping the curls at the base or mid-length of hair.
- the 19mm/.75" curler; i.e. "texture" - ideal for creating textured and vintage looks, as well as curls that need to last from day to night. Curl entire head of hair as the foundation for a beautifully messy chignon. Take a short bob from sleek and pin straight to fun and beachy.
- the 9-19mm/.35-.75" curler; for bouncy, defined ringlets and tight waves.
five titanium barrels easily clip into one base to shape curls that range from fat to tight
BELLS AND WHISTLES
winner of the best curling iron nylon's beauty hit list awards 2018
- Product Details