- Helps calm inflammation
- Provides sheer, matte coverage
- Protects skin with 14% titanium dioxide and 3% zinc oxide
- Hides fine lines, dark spots, acne and scars
- Contains reef-safe sunscreen ingredients
- Apply as a spot concealer using the Eye Shader Brush.
- For more coverage, layer with the Flocked Sponge. Set with a hydration spray.
- Use a shade two shades darker as a matte bronzer.
- Use on lips for SPF protection and as a base for lip color.
- Set with a hydration spray for a long-lasting finish.
jane iredale PurePressed Base Refill provides lasting coverage.
jane iredale PurePressed Base Refill gives you sheer, weightless coverage. This matte foundation leaves a natural finish that looks like your skin—only better! This jane iredale pressed powder is made from micronized minerals that sit on top of skin, ensuring it never clogs pores or exacerbates conditions like eczema or acne. It also offers an SPF of 20 with 14% titanium dioxide and 3% zinc oxide (select shades offer an SPF of 15) that is reef-safe. An antioxidant blend of pine bark extract and pomegranate extract further minimizes UV exposure. jane iredale PurePressed Base Refill is compatible with the Gold Refillable Compact. When you’re ready to replace your powder, simply remove the empty pan and click a new one in place.
Enhance your natural beauty with jane iredale PurePressed Base Refill.
Remove old pan by pushing a pin through the hole at the bottom of the compact. Refill compact by gently pressing the refill into the compact.
Swirl around the mineral foundation with the brush of your choice. Use the side of the compact to tap off any excess powder. Begin application where you want the most coverage and apply using downward strokes. Layer the minerals over the rest of your face and neck.
- Product Details