- All-Trans-Retinol Technology – Helps support collagen synthesis and skin’s natural cellular turnover process.
- Curated Antioxidant Blend – Comprised of highly-concentrated 90% Green Tea Polyphenols, Caffeine and Vitamin E to help soothe, calm and nourish and protect the delicate eye area.
- REG-ulate360 Complex™ – Featuring medical-grade actives including Resveratrol, Vitamin E, Green Tea, and a cutting-edge, plant-derived phytoestrogen known as Genistein, this proprietary technology helps restore the appearance of hormonally imbalanced skin to an optimal healthy state.
- Aloe Vera – A medical-grade ingredient containing antioxidants and Vitamins A & C to help soothe and calm hormonally-imbalanced skin.
- Bakuchiol – Powerful antioxidant; known as a “natural retinol”.
Clinically formulated for age-defying results, Retinol Recovery Eye Cream targets signs of hormonal aging by helping to soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and brighten dark circles. Enhanced with Dr. Zenovia’s proprietary REG-ulate360 Complex™, this powerful, yet gentle formula helps address under-eye puffiness, providing deep hydration while helping to firm the delicate eye area.
Additionally, this highly concentrated, medical-grade formula is infused with advanced micro-polymer, time-released All-Trans-Retinol technology and 90% Green Tea Polyphenols to help brighten dark circles and support skin’s natural cellular turnover process, restoring youthful-looking eyes.
Apply a pea-size amount to under eye area and gently pat with ring finger into skin for optimal absorption. Avoid direct contact with eye.
Purified Water, Glycerin, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Myristyl Myristate, Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid polymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium PCA, PEG-100 Stearate, Macrocystis Pyrifera (kelp) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Polyphenols, Myristyl Laurate, Punica Granatum Sterols, Genistein, Resveratrol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Bakuchiol Punica Granatum Sterols, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pinanediol, Camphanediol, Dipeptide-2, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Phytonadione (Vitamin K), Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Retinol, Polysorbate-20, Phospholipids, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Lauryl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Ascorbic acid, Arnica Montana Powder, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Steareth-20, PVP, Butylated PVP, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Disodium EDTA.
Remember to pat or massage this eye cream into your skin, but do not pull on the delicate under-eye area. I also recommend letting the cream fully absorb before makeup application. This eye cream leaves the under-eye area hydrated and brightened.
- Product Details